Our team aims to provide practical but thoughtful advice, to corporate and businesses, you can rely on to be available when you need it.
We aim to develop a close working relationship with our corporate and business clients to offer a comprehensive service in all aspects of business. Our role is to listen and develop an understanding of your needs.
In today’s environment, the pace of change in business is reflected in the needs of our clients. We have the access to services and a common understanding of business and how our clients operate.
Major services in Business and Corporate Law
- Buying and selling businesses;
- Business structuring, restructuring and capitalisation;
- Shareholder relations;
- Trusts and joint ventures;
- Leases – retail and commercial;
- Intellectual property;
- Internet services, E-commerce;
- Contract and business agreements;
- Trade practices;
- Terms and conditions of trade, sale and delivery of goods;
- Distribution Agreements;
- Personal Property Securities Register; and
- ASIC Corporation Laws.
For more information, please contact Pippa Sampson.